And yet… I’m afraid that I’m quitting Reverb 10, just one week in. Rather than a thoughtful look back on 2010, it felt to me like an obligation and a chore. I don’t feel like I’m putting the energy into it that it requires and I fear that I may be disrespecting Reverb 10 and all of the wonderful people participating. With that in mind, I’ll be humbly stepping away.
But don’t cry! Instead of following the daily Reverb 10 prompts, I’ll do my bet to give you something else. Before the end of 2010, I’d like to talk about the following:
- this year’s trip to St. Maarten (from October!)
- the crazy pushpin project I’m working on
- my new favorite TV show
- the chickens (a winter update)
- some of the new things I’ve been sewing
- my new, new camera (can you believe I haven’t told you about that yet?)
- a couple of new recipes I’ve been enjoying
- my favorite websites of 2010
- and HOPEFULLY, if I’m on top of things, I’d love to end the year with my 2010 in Pictures video. We’ll have to wait and see about that one…
So what do you think? Will you forgive me for being a quitter?