<sigh> I’m gonna miss you.
I just finished the final Harry Potter book and now I’m sad and want to start all over with book one so I won’t miss everyone. I know that almost anyone who wanted to read the book finished it a week ago, but still I don’t want to give away any spoilers to anyone who might still want to read it. I will say this, though, about book seven:
1. I knew it!
2. I wasn’t expecting that. Or THAT.
3. Regarding the second to last chapter: huh? I get the gist but I think I have to
reread it to make sense of it. I may have been scanning instead of reading because I was too excited to see what was going to happen.
4. How did Neville get the sword? Did I miss something?
5. The very last chapter, or epilogue, I loved it. A perfect little bow to tie everything up.
6. Thank you J.K. Rowling. You’re awesome.